We are an alliance of organisations and services with a mutual interest in providing ethical and sustainable donations of fire and rescue aid and training to countries facing the greatest challenges.
- To provide guidelines for sustainable and ethical use of donations.
- To work together on joint projects, share best practice and provide a space for discussion for those working on similar projects.
- To highlight the work of such organisations, both within the UK and internationally.
- To provide guidance and support to other similar organisations.
- To develop partnership working with Fire & Rescue Services.
- To develop, host and manage a database which looks at past, current and planned development projects.
- To identify funding streams to assist with the delivery of international projects.
- To seek endorsement from such organisations as UKFRS, CFOA, LGA, DfID, etc, recognising the role played as a key facilitator for international development training and equipment donations.
- To gain recognition, publicity and support from the UK government and others for the donations being made by the UK to developing countries.
- To publicly raise issues as deemed appropriate by members.
- To provide strategic advice at government level to assist with the development of policies, strategies and legislation.
Contact us today to find out how you can be involved in the life-saving work that FIRE AID and our partners are involved in throughout the world.